Clinical PilatesSmall group Clinical Pilates classes for men and women
Back To Health Physiotherapy runs small group Clinical Pilates classes for men and women. All classes are taught by a clinical pilates trained Physiotherapist. All classes are small, semi private classes of 3-5 people to ensure personalised attention is given.
Participating in Pilates will give you great benefits including:
- Management and prevention of low back pain
- Full body strengthening
- Improving core strength and control
- Body alignment and posture
- Improving muscle tone & flexibility
- Improving breath awareness & control
1 x class per week – $33 per class
– Monday Classes (10 week term) – $330
– Thursday Classes (11 week term) – $363
2 x classes per week – $31.50 per class
– $661.50 (21 classes)
Casual class – $40 (per class)
* Private health fund rebates are available from most funds
– (quote item number 560)
*Min. 3 people per class – Max. 5 people per class
A deposit of $50 will be required to secure your place and fees are to be paid in full in week 1.
For new participants a half hour Clinical Pilates assessment will be required prior to commencement of the Pilates term to enable individually tailored modifications to be made to the program to ensure personalized client needs are met. This session will include initial training of the correct technique to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the Pilates program.