Nutrition and Fitness consultationsEffective complement, working synergistically with your physiotherapy care
Back to Health Physio is now offering Nutrition and Fitness consultations.
The comprehensive consultations include:
- A detailed holistic health screening questionnaire
- A detailed current diet and exercise assessment
- An accurate body composition analysis (including body fat %, visceral fat level, metabolic age etc)
- Personalized, functional biomechanics assessment
- An evidence based, patient centered recommendation plan on nutritional, exercise and lifestyle components to achieve the individuals health goals.
People that would benefit from this holistic service include anyone with;
- Any form of arthritis
- Any chronic pain conditions (fibromyalgia etc)
- Overweight issues or Obesity
- Under weight issues
- Chronic fatigue
- Osteopenia or osteoporosis
- Any conditions where stress and anxiety play a role
- Post injury or surgery
- Poor immune system response (repetitive infections)
- Gut health problems
- Diabetes or pre-diabetes
- “Metabolic syndrome”
- And especially: anyone wanting to pro actively minimise the risk of all of the above!
To achieve your health goals and get great long-term outcomes we can follow you up to objectively track your progress and update your diet and exercise plan and keep you motivated!
You will be seen by a qualified Physiotherapist with separate high level nutritional and personal training education.
No Doctors referral is required
Health fund rebates are applicable for these consultations.